Jan 21: Iceland in 280 characters



Image result for iceland twitterSo you're planning to go to Iceland perhaps, or maybe you're teaching about it and want to add to your subject knowledge before you start.
One strategy that I use when writing about a subject, particularly if it is a place, is to follow lots of Twitter feeds about that place. I can always unfollow them all immediately afterwards, but that means I get leads into whole new avenues.

Here are a few Iceland based Twitter feeds which I follow, from the many:

@iceland - Inspired by Iceland
@IcelandNatural - Iceland Naturally
@heyIceland - Hey Iceland
@Iceland_Review - Iceland Review - a magazine about Iceland, which has been around since 1963 (which is as long as I have)
@rvkbvd - Reykjavik Boulevard - cultural magazine on the scene in Reykjavik

Which are your preferred Iceland Twitter feeds?

I've started to curate a list which will be useful for all those who visit Iceland.

Comments